Need a keg for a backyard barbecue, wedding, graduation party, or your kegerator? Bosque's year-round and specialty offerings (limited supply) are available for personal use in two sizes at the San Mateo Taproom and Las Cruces Taproom:
- 1/6 barrel (5 gal | approx. 40 pints)
- 1/2 barrel (15.5 gal | approx. 120 pints)
All keg purchases require a $100 keg deposit. Tap rentals are also available for $10 with a $40 tap deposit, and buckets are available at a $0 cost with a $10 damage deposit. Any deposits paid via credit or debit card and held for over 60 days will incur a 2.75% credit card processing fee.
- Tier 1 | $60 - 1/6 barrel | $150 - 1/2 barrel | Most Year-round & Specialty Offerings
- Tier 2 | $65 - 1/6 barrel | $160 - 1/2 barrel | Bosque IPA, Elephants on Parade & Most Specialty IPAs
- Tier 3 | $70 - 1/6 barrel | $170 - 1/2 barrel | Scotia & Selected Specialty Offerings
- Tier 4 | Prices vary | Limited availability | Doubles, Imperials, & Selected Specialty Offerings
To make your keg ordering experience a little smoother, please reserve your kegs here before picking them up at our San Mateo or Las Cruces taproom.
*When returning a keg shell, please bring your receipt and all rented equipment in order to receive your deposit return.*