Food for thought
We've started a series of events this year centered around multiple themes, the first of which is Food For Thought, a beer pairing dinner, that takes place on April 28, 2016 at the San Mateo taproom. As always, Bosque Insider Members had access to these tickets one week before being offered to the public and public ticket sales are now live! Here's everything you need to know about the dinner.
THE Dinner | April 28, 2016 | 6 pm
Our new kitchen equipment and configuration is currently being finalized and the expansion is nearing completion. Ticket holders will be the first to get an inside look at the expansion while enjoying a 5-course beer pairing dinner created by Chef Patch, and hear from John Bullard and Jess Myers about the future of the San Mateo location. To whet your appetite, here's a look at the menu:
- Brussels Sprout & Kale Caesar | Amber Rye Ale
- Ginger, Melon, & Basil Gazpacho | Elephants on Parade
- Thai-style Mussels | Mosaic SMaSH
- Pork:30 - Pork Tenderloin Medallions, Crispy Pork Belly Confit, IPA-bacon Gastrique | Just For Fun Imperial India Black Ale
- Scotia Bread Pudding | Scotia Scotch Ale
It's important to note that there are only 25 tickets available to this event and they're going quick.
Just for Fun Imperial India Black Ale is joining our line up of specialty 22 oz bottle offerings and this beer will be released for pre-sale at this dinner.
We're looking forward to hosting you all in our new space!